Our Customers do not have to own it to have it.
This allows our customers to scale up or down without having to invest and manage the resources required for providing their line of business systems. With the Marion Cloud we aim to provide services and solutions that add value to our customers, rather than simply providing them with infrastructure.
The core services consist of:
A world-class data centre, including:
• Backup power
• Disaster recovery procedures
• Environmental control and monitoring
• Multiple redundant data connections, allowing for always-on connectivity
• Physical and electronic security to ensure the safety of the data
• Proactive backups
• Redundant, highly available hardware, ensuring that products and services are
Highly skilled staff, including:
• A competent support service
• A qualified and supplementary staffing compliment, ensuring that no single staff member is indispensable
• A proper understanding of best practices by the support staff
• Constant and proactive education and training
Within the Marion Cloud we host two very distinct services. The first of these services consists of shrink-wrapped products that are commercially available to our customers.
Secondly, Marion also provides cloud services or custom-developed solutions which can be run on the Marion core infrastructure.
The services consist of:
• Hosted Web Service
• Hosted Backups
• Hosted PABX
• Hosted Content Portals, such as DotNetNuke and the like
• Microsoft Hosted Exchange
• Microsoft Hosted Sharepoint
• Microsoft Hosted Lync
• Microsoft Hosted Dynamics CRM
• Network Services, such as DNS and Domain registration
• On-premise IT Support services
The Marion Cloud provides a complete turnkey solution regarding all IT aspects from a single IT service provider.